Bad weather image

Bad weather
has hit the UK

We're doing our best to answer all our calls and progress claims quickly.

In the meantime please check out our flood and storm damage tips.

Learn More

Bad weather image

How to contact us


We have a large of collection of frequently asked questions, so we probably have your answer here.

New customers

Web chat is available during opening hours for questions about our home or car products.

Click on the web chat window when it pops up and chat to one of our agents.

Existing customers

You can now make a number of changes to your home or car policy online, with My Account.

You can also request and upload your documents here.

Go to my account
We're here to help We're here to help

What would you like to contact us about?

Things you can do online

To make a complaint

If your complaint relates to a claim

Contact your Claims Handler whose details will be shown in your claims documents.

For all other complaints

Call 0800 051 0127 or 0123 963 6072

Write to us at:
Customer Relations Manager
Churchill Court
Westmoreland Road

The Financial Ombudsman Service

If we cannot resolve the differences between us, you may refer your complaint to:

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Call 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 4567

European Online Dispute Resolution platform

The European Commission has launched the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website which helps customers who’ve bought something online in the EU if a dispute arises.

The platform will send your complaint to a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider who works to solve the problem. In the UK that would be the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are above. The ODR can also offer translation services if your complaint is with a company in a different country.

You can access the ODR platform by clicking here

You can still contact us directly